We'll be using Georgia Tech's T-Square system for homework submissions.
To turn in your assignments, please do the following:
- Visit t-square.gatech.edu
- Hit the LOGIN button at the upper right and log in with your GT username and password (gtxxxxy)
- You'll see all the classes you're taking in the tabs along the top. Click on the tab for this class (CS-4470-A,CS-6456-A, etc.)
- Click on the Assignments button on the left side of the screen
- You'll be taken to a page that lists the assignments for the class. Click the Submit link under the current assignment
- Select the file you want to upload (remember, this'll be a ZIP file for most of our assignments) and click the Add Attachments button. (T-Square calls the files that you'll submit attachments.)
- This will take you to a web page where you can choose the file you want to upload. Hit Choose File, select your file, then click Continue
- This will take you to a confirmation page that shows the files that you'll be submitting. Please confirm that the correct file is shown here, and that it's the version you intend to upload!
- * * * IMPORTANT! * * * If you do not Submit your assignment before the due date, neither the TAs nor I can see or, or grade it. You must click Submit when you're done with the assignment! Your assignment will be considered to be turned in as of the date you click the submit button, so please don't forget to do this when you're sure you're done making changes.